Seychelle Filter Test

  • George Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2000
      Dear BP Gear Test:

      I would like to participate in the Seychelle In-line Water Filter Gear Test.
      I am a 53 year old male with 40+ years of hiking and backpacking experience.
      I currently use a Sweetwater Silt Stopper II in-line with my Platypus Big
      Zip 3 hydration system. I will be doing a four day hike on the AT at the end
      of this month and would like to give the Seychelle a "real world" try. In
      the meantime I will do some backyard testing to establish flow rate, ease of
      use, etc. I will post a comprehensive report to this list no later than
      September 7, 2000.

      My mailing address is:

      George Cole
      1023-B Willow Dr.