Me, the new guinea pig

  • Paula Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 10:17 AM
      Heya,

      I'm Paula Anderson. My trail name is Cheerio and I tried to
      thru-hike
      the AT this year ( 2000 ) but had to drop off trail in Va due to
      plantar fascitis, heel spurs, and neuromas in my feetsies. I'm
      currently working on getting my feet back into shape so I can
      backpack
      again, which looks like it will be around late Sept. I cant test
      anything that involves walking with a pack until then. I'd love to
      test lots of types of gear, specifically right now I am interested
      in
      lightweight tents since I am in the market for one at this time. I'd
      even drive somewhere to car camp just to test tents right now!

      I don't have a perm address right now as I'm staying with a friend.
      Should have one in Sept and will notify you then.

      This is a GREAT idea Jerry! I"m really looking forward to learning
      about new gear options!

      Cheerio
      Paula Anderson