Four Shadows Beanie Initial Report Uploaded

  • cmcrooker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2003
      Hi all,
      I'm back from backpacking and vacationing in Oregon. I don't get
      much chance to backpack in a lot of rain here in Arizona, and I've
      been lucky elsewhere. So, I deliberately sought out rain and I got
      more than I could have wished for in the Columbia River Gorge in
      Oregon! Great opportunity to test my two BGT items, the Beanie and
      the MegaLight tarp. I'm ashamed to admit I spent one of my 4
      backpacking nights in a hotel. Wah, my down sleeping bag got a
      little soaked somehow inside the trash compactor bag and silnylon
      stuff sack. One cold night was enough, so I spent the next in a
      hotel luxuriating in a hot tub while my bag dried out. I do have a
      bit to learn about wet weather camping!

      Had a WONderful time in a time share in central Oregon, near Bend,
      the following week!!! Now I'm home and caught up with BGT (I hope)
      and other stuff. I made the changes TV suggested and uploaded my IR
      for the Beanie.

      Carol Crooker
      Transformation Coach