APPROVAL: Re: [BackpackGearTest] REPOST: Owner Review TOPO! Colorado Version 2.7.4

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
      At 10:21 AM 07/04/2003, you wrote:
      >Owner Review TOPO! Colorado Version 2.7.4

      >if I was supposed to continue to include the above paragraph or not??

      You did right. I just wanted the two paragraphs deleted. The balance, as
      left, is fine. Thanks.

      Hi Sarah

      Thanks for your quick response and positive manner in responding to my edit
      requests. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this, but had some
      folder issues to resolve which delayed things. Anyway, can you please
      upload your HTML copy to:

      Reviews > Software > Topographic Mapping > National Geographic Topo or
      <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Software/Topographic%20Mapping/National%20Geographic%20Topo/>

      When upload the HTML copy of your Owner Review please click the radio
      button labelled, Owner Review. The file name is not relevant.

      I strongly recommend that you do a test upload to the test upload folder at
      Reviews > Test or <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test>. This
      allows you to check that all is well with your Owner Review before you
      place it on the main site. One problem area which comes all to often, is
      URL not being hot (clickable). Please verify that all links in your Owner
      Review work ok when uploaded.

      support group,
      BGTFileUploadHelp @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/

      Thanks