Re: [BackpackGearTest] REPOST - Tea Tree and Oats Review for Edit

  • Dennis Shubitowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
      Hi HL -

      Thank you for the reposting of your report. I reviewed the concerns
      that Andrew had with your earlier report and then checked your
      revisions. It seems that you have removed the projecting in my eyes and
      focused it back onto yourself. The other parts he mentioned were fixed
      as well, and I find no further edits or omissions. If Andrew would not
      mind one final review, I would say that the report is fine and good to
      upload when ready.

      Thanks for your patience - I am as new to the monitoring as you are the
      testing!

      Dennis
      Ruff Wear Monitor

      >>> cheesetoss@... 04/04/03 11:21AM >>>
      Dennis (and Andrew)-
      I have made some modifications as we discussed and a couple other
      grammar related things I noticed (verb tense)
      Thanks again for the help, I am learning a bit each time I do
      something for BGT, hopefully in the future my reports and such will
      require less of your time.
      -H