Re: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT- Jeff Widman Cloudviel Four Shadows Beanie Initial Report

  • Jeff Widman
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2003
      Thomas,
      I noticed two items in your edit that I'm not sure about. I'm looking for
      either a second opinion, or for the reasoning behind the edit.
      I'm also just about to repost an updated copy of the report. Though you
      asked me to just upload the corrected report, I wanted to be sure my
      comments on the price-value argument are not projecting, yet still
      adequately expressing the issue.

      > expensive, but my experience so far confirms that it is a great fabric.
      >
      > Edit- Comma after far

      I'm not so sure about this. It doesn't seem to need a comma; at least, I
      cannot think of any rule that requires a comma. Should I change it to read,
      ", but so far my experience confirms that it is a great fabric." ?

      > I hate over-designed, overweight, "bombproof" gear almost as
      > much as I love useful
      >
      > Edit - space between over and weight.

      I put a space between "over" and "weight." It's a compound adjective, just
      like "over-designed."
      Let me know,
      Jeff