Re: First product to test

  • orangebug74@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2000
      I would be glad to test and compare to the current SWA filter.

      Bill Thorneloe
      4015 S. cobb Dr., #130
      Smyrna, GA

      --- In backpackgeartest@egroups.com, "Jerry Goller Gear Tester"
      <geartester@h...> wrote:
      > We have our first manufacturer that wants us to test their product.
      It is Seychelle Water Filtration Products. They were the OEM for SWA
      filters last year. They are willing to provide 10 inline filters for
      testing.
    • Daniel Halsey, Advertising Photography
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 17, 2000
        I'm leaving tomorrow for the BWCA for a week using an SWA.

        To bad too so late to get samples to test.

        Dan
      • Steven Sylvester
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2000
          I'm planning to be on the Colorado Trail for a week's hiking and
          climbing 'sometime real soon' (in September), use a bladder as a
          primary source of water, and would be happy to test.

          Steven Sylvester
          3555 Sunset Office Drive, Su. 110
          St. Louis, MO 63127

          <geartester@h...> wrote:
          > We have our first manufacturer that wants us to test their product.
          It is Seychelle Water Filtration Products. They were the OEM for SWA
          filters last year. They are willing to provide 10 inline filters for
          testing. Please remember this is not a scam. We really have to use
          and comment on these products, good or bad, online or we are just
          stealing them. Don't for a minute think you have to give a good
          revue. All anyone expects is a fair and balanced one. If it sucks,
          say so. If it is great, say that too. Only people from the geartest
          list can participate so join up if you haven't already. Pass the word
          to your friends on the other lists, too. I just can't wait to see how
          this goes....=o)
          > Jerry

        • Linda Roberts
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 28, 2000
            IF it is not to late to volunter to test I plan to be doing some hiking and
            camping in North Ga very soon, have to check on some goldenseal and
            transplant sone Jeruselem Artichokes.
            Linda