Monitors Report - Big Agnes Mad House

  • Martin, Stephanie Yoong B
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 12, 2003
      March 13, 2003

      This is the weekly monitor's report for the Big Agnes Mad House Tests.

      Important Dates to remember:

      -Stephanie Martin
      Big Agnes Mad House Monitor

      Test Reports can be found at: (Need a folder, please :) )

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jack Corrigan
      - Received Product on 3/8/2003

      Larry Duke
      - Received Product on 3/4/2003
      - Initial Report posted 3/11/2003
      - Initial Report edited by Monitor 3/11/2003

      Todd Martin
      - Received Product on 3/5/2003
      - Initial Report posted 3/9/2003
      - Initial Report edited by monitor 3/10/2003

      James Triplett
      - Received Product on 3/5/2003

    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 17, 2003
        > It is on the top of my list, but may be another day or
        > two or three. My sincerest apologies.

        No worries. I appreciate your circumstances. Do what you can where you are
        with what you have.

        Shane