Re: Hennessy test

  • PCLINK
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2000
      Hi Tom

      Daniel Halsey
      Minnesota

      I understand and agree to all requirements set forth by Hennessy.
      I will report as required.
      I will be using the Hammock for winter camping in northern Minnesota.
      Terrain consists of deep woods and lake shore. Snowshoeing in perhap along
      Lake Superior.

      Depending on schedule you desire the temps could be 50 to -40.
      I will be using a Thermarest pad and Paul Petzoldt Polargaurd -20 Bag.
      I may also use a fleece liner.

      For set-up I will use trees of course and supplied ropes.
      I can also set-up on rock with standard protection
      I usually use webbing for trees, your call.

      My winter use is similar to summer with the exception of warmer interior
      gear and perhaps a wind block tarp (silnylon) to one side as a lean-to for
      pack and cooking.

      ---
      \ / \
      V \
      \

      I also bring packed clothing in with me and boots to dry out from my heat.

      I have an original Hennessy I have used extensively.
      I also have a single point climbers hammock and a Peruvian Miners Hammock
      (modified).

      I am 41, 6'1", 210 lbs(and falling).

      I hope to be selected and appreciate the opportunity.

      Dan Halsey