FW: ME-AMC Web Site Feedback

  • Leesa
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003
      Just wanted to share the response I got when I shared the bgt.org web site.
      Leesa
      ----------
      From: "AMC Maine Chapter Webmaster" <amcme@...>
      Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 13:18:20 -0500
      To: <ljo@...>
      Subject: RE: ME-AMC Web Site Feedback

      Thanks..great link, I am posting it on the Maine AMC site today.

      Mike Willett.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
        Good job Leesa!

        I just noticed another new link sending people our way this month at
        http://www.bodyresults.com/E1Newsletter.asp

        It's interesting seeing some of the sites that are now starting to link to us.

        --
        David Anderson
        Moderator
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2003
          At 02:27 PM 05/03/2003, you wrote:
          >Good job Leesa!
          >
          >I just noticed another new link sending people our way this month at
          ><http://www.bodyresults.com/E1Newsletter.asp>http://www.bodyresults.com/E1Newsletter.asp
          >
          >It's interesting seeing some of the sites that are now starting to link to us.

          Hi Dave

          Thanks for sharing. I notice to now on the newsgroups, that others are (a)
          referring to our reports (not just me) when others ask about gear choices,
          but (b) our reports are starting discussions. This is great, given a lot
          of diehard backpackers from way back hang out in some these newsgroups:-)

          Cheers
          Andrew

          reviews and tests on the planet