Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: FW: still can't receive messages

  • R Hamel
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
      Oh LOL And I did make sure I had the right box ticked, and I also checked to
      make sure it wasn't being blocked and all that good stuff. Even tried using
      a different email addy (lol I have a number of them) all to no avail. Then
      suddenly this afternoon, everything is fine again? Computers, computers :)
      R�anne