Re: [BackpackGearTest] FW: still can't receive messages

  • R Hamel
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1 1:17 PM
      ***Crossing my fingers*** I think it's fixed now. I am reading the group
      emails as we speak. I really hope it doesn't happen again, because I was on
      the verge of taking the computer up the Cheif with me on my next hike and
      tossing it off!!! LOL

      >From: "Chief Moderator" <ChiefModerator@...>
      >To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [BackpackGearTest] FW: still can't receive messages
      >Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 11:39:34 -0700
      >
      >Anyone have any idea why Reanne's having this problem?
      >Jerry
      >
      >http://www.BackpackGearTest.org : the most comprehensive interactive gear
      >reviews and tests on the planet.

    • R Hamel
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1 1:18 PM
        Oh LOL And I did make sure I had the right box ticked, and I also checked to
        make sure it wasn't being blocked and all that good stuff. Even tried using
        a different email addy (lol I have a number of them) all to no avail. Then
        suddenly this afternoon, everything is fine again? Computers, computers :)
        R�anne