RE: [BackpackGearTest] re: BOB - A Bug Out Bag

  • J Cornelius
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      My BOB contains the following:

      First Aid Kit (small)
      Emergency Space Blanket
      5 MREs
      10 individual packets Water
      1 bag Hard candy
      Box Strike Anywhere Matches
      Folding esbit stove w/fuel
      Walmart Grease Pot
      Wool Hat
      Wool Gloves
      1 Change clothing (all - socks, underwear, pants, shirt)
      1 Pair spare shoes (just the cheap $3 ones at Walmart - in winter I keep
      my insulated boots in the trunk also)
      Spare Jacket (changes with the season, in rainy season, I have a
      waterproof hooded emergency poncho - in the winter I have a fleece lined
      hooded jacket)
      Small jar instant coffee
      1 week supply of my prescription meds
      All this is contained in a small zipped duffle bag

      Jodi
      Abnormality IS the normality at this locality!