Sil Shelter Final, Request to Re-Upload

  • Cory <cory_crosscountry@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hello!

      Well, I have come a long way. I feel I am starting to feel at home
      with my uploading!

      I would like to permission to re-upload this old report. Currently,
      the file is in the test folder and I would like to make any necessary
      changes and upload when possible.

      I also need to make some changes to the other files in my folder as
      they say "nobody" on them. Does this require deleting and re-
      uploading? If so, I am ready to complete this task as well.

      Thanks, Cory