Ruffwear tests

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hi all! I want to close the Ruff Wear test calls soon (I'll post a formal
      announcement 24 hours prior to the test call close), and wanted to encourage
      everyone who would like to to apply. These are great tests - it's for items
      that are new to BGT, and it's also a great way for some of the newbies here
      to get involved. And I love meeting your dogs through your applications and
      reports. Unfortunately my old pup lives with my parents far away who have a
      large yard for him to play in (I'm in an apartment) so I can't apply for
      these tests. But if the tests come out well, he may be receiving some gifts
      in the mail from me!