Application to test the Four Shadows Beanie

  • J Cornelius
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Please accept my application to test the Four Shadows Beanie. I have
      read the entire BackpackGearTest Survival Guide, version 1202, and I
      will follow all requirements.

      Tester Bio

      Name: Jodi Cornelius
      Age: 40
      Gender: Female
      Height: 5'4" (1.62 m)
      Weight: 165 lb (74.84 kg)
      Email address: dojers@...
      City, State, Country: Derrick City, PA USA
      Date: February 15, 2003

      Backpacking Background: I hike - therefore I am.

      When/Where/How of testing: Don't have one, would like one, would wear
      it every day in all types of weather to test it out. Wear at work when
      cold, wear when out and about in wind, snow, rain, sun, matters not to
      me. I need a lid - this one sounds perfect. 8-)

      Location: Allegheny Mountains in NW Pennsylvania.

      I am not currently testing anything for BGT.

      I have two owner reviews posted.

      MSR Whisperlite
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Cook%20Gear/Stoves/MSR%20Whisper
      lite%20Shakerjet/Owner%20Review%20by%20Jodi%20Cornelius/

      Freshette Feminine Urinary Director
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Personal%20Hygiene/Feminine%20Hy
      giene/Freshette%204-2-P%20Female%20Urinary%20Director/Owner%20Review%20b
      y%20Jodi%20Cornelius/

      Abnormality IS the normality at this locality!