Re: [BackpackGearTest] JagBag monitor

  • Drbobwilborn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2001
      Jerry,
      I will be happy to monitor the Jagbag testing.
      Dr. Bob
    • John Brennan/Flowerstorm
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2001
        David,
        Do we have a deadline for the 3rd report for testing the JagBags? I
        want a chance to test these on a real trip.
        Thanks,
        John B.
        --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., davidll@p... wrote:
        > Jerry,
        >
        > Thought I was on the hook to monitor the JagBag tests for you. Let
        > me know if you still wish my services for it. I have read the file
        > 4Monitorrequirements.htm and understand what is required of me.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > David Livingston
        > davidll@p...
        >
        > --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "GearTester" <geartester@q...> wrote:
        > > I need a volunteer to monitor the JagBag tests. Thanks.
        > > Jerry
      • GearTester
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2001
          You'll have 45 days to test the liner. The time starts when the liners
          arrive.If you have some thing special in mind let me know and we'll see if
          we can extend the dead line for you.
          Jerry