Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Leki Test Update (my final rpt after 5/13)

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2001
      Are you coming though SLC on your way to Canyonlands?
      Jerry
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2001
        Hello

        I am happy to report that all of the Leki Trekking Pole testers
        have recieved thier poles and have submitted thier first and second
        reports. Good Job!!

        Yall now have until June 19th to file the final report. I'll post a
        reminder of the deadline around June 12th. Again thanks for the graet
        reports and meeting the deadlines. Makes it easy for me.

        Coy Boy
      • cstarnes@nehp.net
        Message 3 of 7 , May 9, 2001
          Hi all

          The Leki test is running smoothly. Everyone is up to date on thier
          reports and Robert Farrel has turned in his final report. Gina Leach
          has reported a problem with her poles not adjusting in length. It may
          affect her ability to complete the test on time. The deadline for the
          final report is June 25th. Good Job so far!

          Coy Boy
        • cstarnes@nehp.net
          Message 4 of 7 , May 17, 2001
            --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., cstarnes@n... wrote:
            > Hi all
            >
            > The Leki test is running smoothly. Everyone is up to date on
            thier
            > reports and Robert Farrel has turned in his final report. Gina
            Leach
            > has reported a problem with her poles not adjusting in length. It
            may
            > affect her ability to complete the test on time. The deadline for
            the
            > final report is June 25th. Good Job so far!
            >
            > Coy Boy

            The Leki test are still on track and Gina Leach has returned her
            poles for repair/replacement and is expecting them back soon. The
            final reports are due June 25th and then a six month follow up report
            will be due about mid November. Thanks for the good job so far.

            Coy Boy
          • cstarnes@nehp.net
            Message 5 of 7 , May 23, 2001
              Hi All

              Thus far Robert Farrel and Adventure Allen have sent in 3rd
              reports. Everyone else has completed thier 2nd report. The third
              report is due in June 25th. Gina Leach has sent her poles back for
              repair/replacement and may have a problem with the deadline? The long
              term report will be due by Oct 31st if that sounds fair and
              reasonable to everyone. Good job so far guys and gals!!!

              Coy Boy