Fw: From Jagbags

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001

      Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 2:47 PM
      Subject: From Jagbags

      Dear Jerry

      Thankyou for the addresses of the test candidates.
      The Jagbags will be posted today.We always use first class airmail to our customers so the liners should be in their hands in 7 to 10 days. In only 3 cases has it ever taken longer than this.
      We are very interested in the results of the tests and are standing by to listen to any modifications they recommend to see if we can comply.
      Thanking you for all your work on our behalf and I do hope you enjoy using your liner.
      Very Sincerely
      Jackie Gardiner