Re: Leki Test Update (my final rpt after 5/13)

  • Adventure Alan
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2001
      Expect my final report sometime after 5/13. My final test of the
      poles will be eight days of hiking in the canyonlands of Southern
      Utah. Should be a fairly rigorous test. Many thanks to Leki for
      getting the poles out so soon. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to do
      the test. Stay tuned...

      -Adventure Alan

      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., cstarnes@n... wrote:
      > Alan Dixon has filed a combined 1st and 2nd report.
    • GearTester
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2001
        Are you coming though SLC on your way to Canyonlands?
        Jerry
        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2001
          Hello

          I am happy to report that all of the Leki Trekking Pole testers
          have recieved thier poles and have submitted thier first and second
          reports. Good Job!!

          Yall now have until June 19th to file the final report. I'll post a
          reminder of the deadline around June 12th. Again thanks for the graet
          reports and meeting the deadlines. Makes it easy for me.

          Coy Boy
        • cstarnes@nehp.net
          Message 4 of 7 , May 9, 2001
            Hi all

            The Leki test is running smoothly. Everyone is up to date on thier
            reports and Robert Farrel has turned in his final report. Gina Leach
            has reported a problem with her poles not adjusting in length. It may
            affect her ability to complete the test on time. The deadline for the
            final report is June 25th. Good Job so far!

            Coy Boy
          • cstarnes@nehp.net
            Message 5 of 7 , May 17, 2001
              --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., cstarnes@n... wrote:
              > Hi all
              >
              > The Leki test is running smoothly. Everyone is up to date on
              thier
              > reports and Robert Farrel has turned in his final report. Gina
              Leach
              > has reported a problem with her poles not adjusting in length. It
              may
              > affect her ability to complete the test on time. The deadline for
              the
              > final report is June 25th. Good Job so far!
              >
              > Coy Boy

              The Leki test are still on track and Gina Leach has returned her
              poles for repair/replacement and is expecting them back soon. The
              final reports are due June 25th and then a six month follow up report
              will be due about mid November. Thanks for the good job so far.

              Coy Boy
            • cstarnes@nehp.net
              Message 6 of 7 , May 23, 2001
                Hi All

                Thus far Robert Farrel and Adventure Allen have sent in 3rd
                reports. Everyone else has completed thier 2nd report. The third
                report is due in June 25th. Gina Leach has sent her poles back for
                repair/replacement and may have a problem with the deadline? The long
                term report will be due by Oct 31st if that sounds fair and
                reasonable to everyone. Good job so far guys and gals!!!

                Coy Boy