JagBag monitor

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2001
      I need a volunteer to monitor the JagBag tests. Thanks.
      Jerry
    • davidll@pcisys.net
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2001
        Jerry,

        Thought I was on the hook to monitor the JagBag tests for you. Let
        me know if you still wish my services for it. I have read the file
        4Monitorrequirements.htm and understand what is required of me.

        Thanks!
        David Livingston
        davidll@...

      • Drbobwilborn@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2001
          Jerry,
          I will be happy to monitor the Jagbag testing.
          Dr. Bob
        • GearTester
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2001
            You are.....#$%^&#$ Short term memory loss....=o). I didn't write it down so
            it was gone. Thanks for the reminder.
            Jerry
            > Thought I was on the hook to monitor the JagBag tests for you. Let
            > me know if you still wish my services for it. I have read the file
            > 4Monitorrequirements.htm and understand what is required of me.
            >
            > Thanks!
            > David Livingston
            > davidll@...
          • John Brennan/Flowerstorm
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2001
              David,
              Do we have a deadline for the 3rd report for testing the JagBags? I
              want a chance to test these on a real trip.
              Thanks,
              John B.
              --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., davidll@p... wrote:
              > Jerry,
              >
              > Thought I was on the hook to monitor the JagBag tests for you. Let
              > me know if you still wish my services for it. I have read the file
              > 4Monitorrequirements.htm and understand what is required of me.
              >
              > Thanks!
              > David Livingston
              > davidll@p...
              >
              > --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "GearTester" <geartester@q...> wrote:
              > > I need a volunteer to monitor the JagBag tests. Thanks.
              > > Jerry
            • GearTester
              Message 6 of 6 , May 4, 2001
                You'll have 45 days to test the liner. The time starts when the liners
                arrive.If you have some thing special in mind let me know and we'll see if
                we can extend the dead line for you.
                Jerry