Gear on ebay

  • Thomas Vickers
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
      Anyone who is interested in the golite Flare, there is an interesting deal
      at ebay

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2704571281&category=36115

      TV
    • Matt Pulsts
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2003
        Im almost positive this is a friend of mine who just closed up his retail
        shop in Atlanta. if so then all the stuff hes got for sale is brand new
        showroom stuff he's trying to offload. And im sure we'll be seeing more of
        his stuff later...