EDIT Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edited Owner Review Big Agnes Zirkel report

  • Graham Blamey <gg@higray.fsnet.co.uk>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, hhloth@m... wrote:
      > Hi Douglas,
      >
      > Those conversions are a bear, aren't they :), but they are much
      appreciated by our metric friends.

      Who say 'thank-you' from across the pond. (if it's any consolation,
      we have to do it the other way :-)
      I enjoyed reading your review Douglas, it's interesting that you note
      what the temp's. were and what you needed to wear in addition to the
      bag, to be comfortable. This helps in evaluating the bag/system and
      in making comparisons, thanks again. Incidentally, have you noticed
      any of the down filling 'clumping'(balling together and not
      functioning well) when the bag get's the slightest bit damp?
      Cheers, Graham.
      (Helen, I think Himalaya is as Sierra)