Hi from Okinawa

  • Dan <javaheds@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      Wow - we are finally settled in over here :)

      Oki is beautiful, climate and feel is like Key West or Hawaii - sorry
      to hear about all the cold back in the States (ha ha).

      Is the testing closed for the Bite sandles? They would be the ticket
      for over here, just wondering.

      Ya'll have fun back on that side of the water :)

      Dan
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
        Hi Dan

        Welcome back :-) And yes the test call for the Bite sandals is closed :-(

        Cheers
        Andrew

        --
        Aushiker: Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.com