EDIT Re: [BackpackGearTest] Owner Review--Snow Peak Double Wall Cup

  • hhloth@msn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hi Douglas

      Thanks for reviewing this item; I have been interested to read what people thought of the titanium mug.

      Following is your official edit of your Snow Peak review. Please make the following corrections to your review and repost it to the list for further editing.

      The full product name is Snow Peak Titanium Double Wall Cup 300
      The manufacturer specs are 3 oz (84 g)
      Include metric conversions throughout review
      Incorporate suggestions from my edit of the Zirkel review into your bio and field information
      Dealing with Company should be moved to after Summary

      From viewing the product on the website, I'd like to know if the handle is fixed. Scratch that, I see that you have included that it is a folding handle, sure doesn't look like it on the web photo.

      For a more complete review please include answers to the following questions
      Does the handle get hot?
      Is there a lid offered that would fit this cup?
      If you have used a Lexan cup please include your thoughts as to relative merits.
      Did you buy this cup for counting ounces reasons or does it really make a better cup of coffee than a Lexan cup? (If so I'm off to buy one :), like you I love a good cup of coffee)

      Thanks,
      Helen
      Moderator