Re: EDIT - Dawn: INITIAL REPORT NEOS Navigator 5 Overshoe

  • dawnhark <dawnhark@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "John F. Meyer, Jr."
      <jfm43@j...> wrote:
      > Dawn, great report... I like your style, especially the fancy way
      of
      > saying YMMV concerning temps in the Sierra and the comment about
      > sailors' rain boots.

      Thank you kindly, John, and thank you for catching the errors; I'll
      fix 'em.

      > #Web Site: http://www.overshoe.com/index.html
      >
      > you might want to leave off the index.html

      Good info, I was really wondering what to do about this...

      > Velcro should be capitalized or changed to "hook and loop"

      Unless it's a serious issue, I think I'll agree w/Tom on this one
      and go with velcro as emergent "common usage." Everyone knows what
      it means, and he says that within in the gear-making industry no one
      says hook and loop.

      Dawn