EDIT:Bite Sandals -Initial Report by CB

  • Martin, Stephanie Yoong B
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
      Well, not really, since I'm not reading through the entire report until after I do mine :P
      but the model is actually Trail Lo (no "w")

      -steph
      (also a Bite tester)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
          ah - I stand corrected, then - how confusing. I thought my box said 'lo' thoguh I could be wrong since box is at home, and I'm at work.
          *shrug* seems like lots of websites are confused too - google search brings up both spellings!
          -Steph

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
            I'll let them know at the show today. Good catch.
            Jerry

            http://www.BackpackGearTest.org <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> : the

            #but the model is actually Trail Lo (no "w")

            No it's not. The box, hang tag, and the shoe's web page all say "Trail
            Low" with a W. Only the Bite hiking sandals web page spells it without
            the W.

            My Trail Low initial report will be posted this evening or tomorrow.

            John F. Meyer, Jr. e-mail&MSN:jfm@... www.johnmeyer.net
            Yahoo,Excite,AT&T,Jabber,Odigo:jmeyer43 ICQ:176593636 AOL:jmeyer043

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244396.2846622.4218523.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17050660
            05:HM/A=1414307/R=0/*https://www.clearcredit.com/registration/default.asp?n=
            b&cpID=c01888p1379&ckID=gen14628>