The Lekis just got here

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2001
      Just got them. I ordered the basic model (Model #: TG2141-00). They weigh 16 and 1/4 oz. putting them slightly lighter than the website indicates. I agree the instruction book provided leaves a lot to be desired. I would almost believe it is for a different model. After a close inspection I figured out the way to adjust the strap, I think, is to pull the upper most strap to increase the loop size or the lower most strap to decrease the loop size. Maybe I just slow today but instructions sure would have helped. They are beautiful poles though. The feel much lighter than the MSR Grabel's I've been using even if the scales say there is only about a 3 oz. difference. These do not have the positive angle I'm used to but I wanted to see if there was that much of a difference. With a little luck I'll get to go play with them soon.
      Jerry