MONITORS REPORT: Test Status

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      Hi Group

      Please find my weekly report on the status of tests, for the reporting
      date, January 29, 2003.

      REPORTS NOW OVERDUE

      According to my records the following reports were not filed by their due
      dates. Please endeavour to email your report on Wednesday February 5,
      2003. If you feel that your report is not overdue, please email me at
      aushiker@... to discuss.

      Black Diamond Ion - John Burnett
      Equinox Pound Plus Pack - John Burnett
      Granite Gear Vapor Trail
      Granite Gear Nimbus Ozone
      Granite Gear Virga

      SPECIAL NOTICES

      1. We have 30 current tests.

      2. The Gregory G-Pack, N.E.O.S. Navigator 5 overshoes and Ultralight
      Adventure Equipment P-2 Pack tests have commenced or resumed weekly reporting.

      3. The Black Diamond Mega Light test has gone to monthly reporting, with
      the first monthly report due on February 5, 2003.

      4. The call for testers for the RailRiders Weatherpants test has been closed.

      5. The Backpackers Pantry & Campfood and Bibler Winter Bivy tests are now
      finished.

      TEST SERIES ON WEEKLY REPORTING

      Red Ledge Voyager Raingear
      Brasslite Solo
      Soltac CookSack
      Moonbow Gearskins
      Black Diamond Ion Headlamp
      Equinox Pound Plus Pack
      Crazy Creek Crib LEX - 2003
      Granite Gear Vapor Trail
      Granite Gear Nimbus Ozone
      Granite Gear Virga
      Hennessy Explorer Ultralite Hammock
      Psolar Psolar.EX Face Mask
      N.E.O.S. Navigator 5 overshoes
      Ultralight Adventure Equipment P-2 Pack
      Gregory G Pack

      TEST SERIES ON MONTHLY REPORTING

      KISKIL Mithril Pack
      LazerBrite
      Leatherman Squirt
      Hennessy Explorer Deluxe Hammock
      GoLite Trek Pack
      Black Diamond Mega Light

      CALLS CLOSED BUT YET TO COMMENCE REPORTING

      Richmoor Natural High Foods
      SealSkinz Fleece Gloves and Socks
      Black Diamond FlickLock Contour
      32North STABILicers