Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Hennessy beta test call

  • Drbobwilborn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28, 2001
      Jerry,
      I would like to be a beta tester for the Henessy Hammock. I do fit your
      criteria to be a tester, I purchased a Hennessy Hammock from R.E.I. two
      months ago, an origional. I am 6'3" tall and weight 265 lbs. I have read all
      of the requirements and will submit all reports on time.
      In field testing my hammock I find that there is not alot of room for me. I
      will be packpacking and camping at lest twice a mnth for the next several
      months, and will be able to give it a good test.
      Dr. Bob