First product to test

  • Jerry Goller Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2000
      We have our first manufacturer that wants us to test their product. It is Seychelle Water Filtration Products. They were the OEM for SWA filters last year. They are willing to provide 10 inline filters for testing. Please remember this is not a scam. We really have to use and comment on these products, good or bad, online or we are just stealing them. Don't for a minute think you have to give a good revue. All anyone expects is a fair and balanced one. If it sucks, say so. If it is great, say that too. Only people from the geartest list can participate so join up if you haven't already. Pass the word to your friends on the other lists, too. I just can't wait to see how this goes....=o)
      Jerry

    • orangebug74@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 17, 2000
        I would be glad to test and compare to the current SWA filter.

        Bill Thorneloe
        4015 S. cobb Dr., #130
        Smyrna, GA

        --- In backpackgeartest@egroups.com, "Jerry Goller Gear Tester"
        <geartester@h...> wrote:
        > We have our first manufacturer that wants us to test their product.
        It is Seychelle Water Filtration Products. They were the OEM for SWA
        filters last year. They are willing to provide 10 inline filters for
        testing.
      • Daniel Halsey, Advertising Photography
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 17, 2000
          I'm leaving tomorrow for the BWCA for a week using an SWA.

          To bad too so late to get samples to test.

          Dan
        • Steven Sylvester
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 28, 2000
            I'm planning to be on the Colorado Trail for a week's hiking and
            climbing 'sometime real soon' (in September), use a bladder as a
            primary source of water, and would be happy to test.

            Steven Sylvester
            3555 Sunset Office Drive, Su. 110
            St. Louis, MO 63127

            <geartester@h...> wrote:
            > We have our first manufacturer that wants us to test their product.
            It is Seychelle Water Filtration Products. They were the OEM for SWA
            filters last year. They are willing to provide 10 inline filters for
            testing. Please remember this is not a scam. We really have to use
            and comment on these products, good or bad, online or we are just
            stealing them. Don't for a minute think you have to give a good
            revue. All anyone expects is a fair and balanced one. If it sucks,
            say so. If it is great, say that too. Only people from the geartest
            list can participate so join up if you haven't already. Pass the word
            to your friends on the other lists, too. I just can't wait to see how
            this goes....=o)
            > Jerry

          • Linda Roberts
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 28, 2000
              IF it is not to late to volunter to test I plan to be doing some hiking and
              camping in North Ga very soon, have to check on some goldenseal and
              transplant sone Jeruselem Artichokes.
              Linda