About me.

  • Daniel Halsey, Advertising Photography
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2000
      My name is Dan Halsey. I am 41 years old, married, with two teenagers.
      I live in Burnsville Minnesota and have frequent opportunities to enjoy my
      favorite outdoor sports.

      I am a Hiker, Canoeist, Backpacker, and Professional Ski Instructor.
      In the past I have been the Outdoor Program Chair for a Boy Scout Troop in
      Minnesota and am currently on the marketing committe for the Minneapolis
      council.

      I am an advertising photographer by trade.

      My goal for minimal equipment and maximum utility has slowly come to pass.
      I need my equipment to work in all weather, temperatures and seasons. Since
      I enjoy many diverse outdoor activities I cannot invest heavily in limited
      use gear.

      My focus lately has been on stoves, footwear and shelters.
      I love winter camping and the skills it requires.
      My favorite places; Florida Keys, North Shore Lake Superior, BWCA, Isle
      Royale Nat'l Park, Quetico Provincial Park, Bitish Columbia... anywhere in
      Canada.

      Dan Halsey
      213 Crestride Dr.
      Burnsville, MN 55337