Re: [backpackgeartest] Gear Test Requirements

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 19, 2000
      From: Critical Payne
      To: backpackgeartest@egroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 2:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [backpackgeartest] Gear Test Requirements

      And since we're here to help the manufacturer
      make the best product possible, I think they would like to have at least a
      say in what gets answered and whatnot.

      That's the part that bothers me about the template idea. They will have to at least submit a statement of what they are trying to accomplish so we have some idea how to approach the tests.
      Jerry

    • Gear Tester
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 19, 2000
        I vote that Gerry be appointed the template committee. All in favor say Yea......let's see, one, two, three, ...yup, it carried easily. Gerry, let's see an example template, please.
        Jerry