[backpackgeartest] New Tester

  • shahara9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2000
      I signed on a while back, but the list was silent. I'm a single mom of 5,
      and do camping and some backpacking mainly in the Kettle Morain area of SE
      Wisconsin. My 14yo son also packs with his Scout troop, last summer in Isle
      Royale for a week. We'd love to test anything; especially a 4-season tent or
      other winter gear! <g>

      How do we start?
      ~Shahara LeFay
      Sheboygan, WI