Delete request

  • ljo
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 11, 2003
      Please delete:

      http://www.BackpackGearTest.org/reviews/Rain%20Gear/
      Jackets%20and%20Pants/Red%20Ledge%20Voyager/Leesa%20Joiner/
      RedLedge%20RainGear%20FinalReport%20Leesa%20Joiner
      Dated 12/08/02

      Thanks, Leesa
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 12, 2003
        Hi Leesa

        Done like a dinner.

        Andrew

        --
        Aushiker - http://aushiker.com - Comprehensive resource site on hiking in
        Western Australia.

        A thought: "Every time I feel the urge to exercise, I lie down until it
        goes away" - Mark Twain

      • Dennis Shubitowski
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 26, 2003
          Could a moderator delete my Hennessy report from the Test folder as I forgot to remove it after finalizing my previous upload? It is titled "Dennis HH Expd Asym Initial."

          Thanks -
          Dennis
        • Shane
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 26, 2003
            Done.

            Shane

            > Could a moderator delete my Hennessy report from the Test folder
            > as I forgot to remove it after finalizing my previous upload? It
            > is titled "Dennis HH Expd Asym Initial."
          • tom peltier
            Message 5 of 18 , May 11, 2004
              Can somebody please delete my initial report on the Finbar Fire Grate so
              that I can post a corrected version. Thank you very much for you help

              Tom
              Pura Vida
            • Shane Steinkamp
              Message 6 of 18 , May 11, 2004
                --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, tom peltier
                <tompeltier@s...> wrote:
                > Can somebody please delete my initial report on the Finbar Fire
                Grate so
                > that I can post a corrected version. Thank you very much for you
                help

                Done!

                Shane
              • Thomas Peltier@Goldenautomotive.com
                Message 7 of 18 , May 12, 2004
                  Thank you Shane

                  Tom
                • Roger Caffin
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 19, 2004
                    In my sloth and laziness (or old age and Alzheimers) I omitted to delete my
                    frogg toggs IR in the Tests folder, for which my apologies. Only found it
                    still there when I posted a copy of my Watch FR. Could some kind soul wave
                    the wand and zap it please?

                    Cheers
                    Roger Caffin
                  • Dennis Shubitowski
                    Message 9 of 18 , May 19, 2004
                      Roger Caffin wrote:

                      >In my sloth and laziness (or old age and Alzheimers) I omitted to delete my
                      >frogg toggs IR in the Tests folder, for which my apologies. Only found it
                      >still there when I posted a copy of my Watch FR. Could some kind soul wave
                      >the wand and zap it please?

                      Zapped, sir (along with a few others...).

                      Dennis
                    • Roger Caffin
                      Message 10 of 18 , Nov 1, 2004
                        Hi Mods

                        My LTR - Ullfrotte Sports Socks - Roger Caffin in the TEST folder has
                        passed its use-by date.
                        Could someone please delete it.

                        Thanks
                        Roger Caffin
                      • Rick Allnutt
                        Message 11 of 18 , Nov 1, 2004
                          Roger Caffin wrote:

                          >Hi Mods
                          >
                          >My LTR - Ullfrotte Sports Socks - Roger Caffin in the TEST folder has
                          >passed its use-by date.
                          >Could someone please delete it.
                          >
                          >Thanks
                          >Roger Caffin

                          Deleted.

                          Rick
                        • Roger Caffin
                          Message 12 of 18 , Nov 13, 2004
                            Would some kind Moderator with lots of time please delete the following
                            Reviews and Reports for me. I have submitted updates to each of them and had
                            them approved (AP no less).

                            Owner Reviews:
                            Recta DO 150 (navigation: compass)
                            PET Water Bottle
                            Snow Peak GigaPower Titanium GST-100 (stove) (NOT the 200D)
                            Stakes made from Easton tent poles
                            Therm-a-Rest Luxury LE (mat)

                            Long Term Reports
                            Brittane Aquis Adventure Towel
                            OR HydroLite Stuff Sack

                            Thanks in advance
                            Roger Caffin
                          • Rick Allnutt
                            Message 13 of 18 , Nov 13, 2004
                              Hi Roger,

                              Thanks for taking the time to update many of your reports. Here is a
                              list of the reports you asked us to delete, and the dates of the reports
                              that I just deleted.

                              Rick
                              Mod with functional delete key

                              ***********************

                              Mont Nitro
                              Owner Review by Roger Caffin rcaffin 05/05/2004 deleted

                              Owner Reviews:
                              Recta DO 150 (navigation: compass)
                              Owner Review by Roger Caffin rcaffin 07/08/2003 Deleted
                              PET Water Bottle
                              Owner Review by Roger Caffin rcaffin 09/12/2003 Deleted
                              Snow Peak GigaPower Titanium GST-100 (stove) (NOT the 200D)
                              Owner Review by Roger Caffin rcaffin 04/10/2003 Deleted
                              Stakes made from Easton tent poles
                              Owner Review by Roger Caffin rcaffin 09/25/2003 Deleted
                              Therm-a-Rest Luxury LE (mat)
                              Owner Review by Roger Caffin rcaffin 02/19/2004 Deleted

                              Long Term Reports
                              Brittane Aquis Adventure Towel
                              Long Term Report rcaffin 03/24/2004 Deleted
                              OR HydroLite Stuff Sack
                              Long Term Report rcaffin 07/01/2004 Deleted
                            • Mirage
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jan 10, 2005
                                My LTR for the MSR Overland Carbon poles in the TESTS folder is old
                                enough that I can not purge it. Would someone be so kind as to
                                delete it for me?

                                Thanks,

                                Shane "Mirage"...
                              • Rick Allnutt
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jan 10, 2005
                                  Mirage wrote:

                                  >My LTR for the MSR Overland Carbon poles in the TESTS folder is old
                                  >enough that I can not purge it. Would someone be so kind as to
                                  >delete it for me?
                                  >
                                  >Thanks,
                                  >
                                  >Shane "Mirage"...

                                  LTR in Tests folder dated late December is deleted.

                                  Rick
                                • rayestrella1
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Feb 11 8:00 AM
                                    Hey guys,

                                    I just noticed, while reading the OR queue, that my Optimus Crux
                                    review needed to have some measurements added or clarified.

                                    I can no longer delete it. Would someone like to delete it, and I will
                                    clarify my measurements, and re-upload?

                                    Thank you,

                                    Raymond Estrella
                                  • Rick
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Feb 11 9:20 AM
                                      Deleted Raymond.

                                      Rick

                                      rayestrella1 wrote:
                                      > Hey guys,
                                      >
                                      > I just noticed, while reading the OR queue, that my Optimus Crux
                                      > review needed to have some measurements added or clarified.
                                      >
                                      > I can no longer delete it. Would someone like to delete it, and I will
                                      > clarify my measurements, and re-upload?
                                      >
                                      > Thank you,
                                      >
                                      > Raymond Estrella

                                      > Yahoo! Groups Links