Is it a lame idea?

  • Andy Mytys <amytys@highstream.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      Thinking WAY LOW on the totem pole here...

      But what about a "reviewers" section, where one could go into a link
      on the page and get a list of reviewers. Clicking on a link (name)
      might bring up a "reviewer profile", and a list of reviews that the
      individual published.

      The profiles would be maintained by the reviewers themselves.

      It could serve dual purposes if there was an option box on
      the "upload" page that would allow for the "current profile" to
      automatically be appended to one's report. Then we wouldn't have to
      worry about this in our reports... just click the box and have
      our "profile" text integrated into our reports automatically.

      Another benefit would be for vendors to be able to see just how many
      active reviewers we had... perhaps the links could be color-coded
      with a different color listed for those who published reports within
      the last X-months. Vendors could also see the wide demographic range
      or reviewers we have.

      A final benefit would be being able to quickly see what reviews a
      given individual published. There are some authors I *really* like,
      and I'd be curious to read some of their other works.

      Thoughts?
    • Andy Mytys <amytys@highstream.net>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Mytys <amytys@h...>"
        <amytys@h...> wrote:

        > Thinking WAY LOW on the totem pole here...

        Ooops... wrong group. I meant to post to the BGTWeb group. Sorry.