Jerry's Elph

  • dawnhark <dawnhark@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
      Hi Jerry, which Elph do you have, and how much does it weigh?

      Dawn
    • Chief Moderator
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
        It's an S110 Digital. It weighs 8.25 oz. It has a substantial metal body.
        That's one of the reasons I chose it.
        Jerry

        http://www.BackpackGearTest.org <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> : the

        Hi Jerry, which Elph do you have, and how much does it weigh?

        Dawn

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=241773.2725424.4169802.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=17050660
        05:HM/A=1394044/R=0/*http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt/text/0,,HGTV_3936_580
        2,FF.html> HGTV Dream Home Giveaway

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=241773.2725424.4169802.1925585/D=egroupmai
        l/S=:HM/A=1394044/rand=346141330>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
          Hi

          I have had my Australian equivalent of this camera, the IVUS for a just
          about a year and only had one small problem which was fixed promptly under
          warranty. I have used the camera extensively backpacking without trouble.
          This has included rain and sand.

          Cheers
          Andrew

          --
          Aushiker - http://aushiker.com - Comprehensive resource site on hiking in
          Western Australia.

          A thought: "Every time I feel the urge to exercise, I lie down until it
          goes away" - Mark Twain

        • Gary Robertson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
            At 09:08 AM 1/4/03 +0800, Andrew wrote:

            >I have had my Australian equivalent of this camera,
            >the IVUS for a just about a year and only had one
            >small problem which was fixed promptly under
            >warranty. I have used the camera extensively
            >backpacking without trouble. This has included rain
            >and sand.

            They're tough little characters. No doubt about that.
            I accidentally dropped mine --- fell out of an unlatched
            case ---- a solid three foot drop. Put a tiny dent in the
            stainless case is all. (I have the S330.)

            Anyone have the S230 (3.2 megapixel) Elph?

            -Gary