MONITORS REPORT: Equinox Compression Stuff Sack

  • Bill Baldwin <bill.baldwin@sbc.com>
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 2, 2003
      Equinox compression sack monitors report

      Status of reports:

      Larry Duke - Initial, Field, and Final reports posted and uploaded.

      Thomas Vickers - Initial, Field, and Final reports posted and
      uploaded.

      Leonard Christianson - Initial, Field, and Final reports posted and
      uploaded.

      Jack Corrigan - Initial, Field, and Final reports posted and uploaded.

      Ron Martino - Initial, Field, and Final reports posted and uploaded.

      All reports can be seen at:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Stuff%20Sacks/Equinox%
      20Compression%20Stuff%20Sack/

      As you can see, all testers have completed all reports and
      requirements for this test series.

      Thanks to Larry, Thomas, Leonard, Jack, and Ron for your effort and
      great reviews. Thanks also to Equinox for the compression sacks and
      allowing BGT to test their products.

      bill
      Equinox Compression Stuff Sack monitor
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 2, 2003
        Hi Bill

        And a big thanks to you for all your efforts on this one.

        Regards
        Andrew

        --
        Aushiker - http://aushiker.com - Comprehensive resource site on hiking in
        Western Australia.

        A thought: "Every time I feel the urge to exercise, I lie down until it
        goes away" - Mark Twain