Re: [BackpackGearTest]EDIT BILL: Cache Lake Food Field Report

  • Bill Baldwin <bill.baldwin@sbc.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Stephanie,
      I made the suggestions you mentioned and will upload the report. See
      other comment below.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Martin, Stephanie Yoong B"

      you shouldn't heat it in a conventional oven...much less how you were
      going to tote a conventional oven along for preparations :P

      I was trying very hard to be nice, but also let everyone know that
      this product has a rather odd limitation. Looking at the ingredient
      list, I couldn't figure out why the product could not be heated in a
      conventional oven when heating in a microwave and boiling in water on
      a stove top are the recommended methods of heating.

      I wonder if they recommend not heating it over on open fire ?!