Re: Reminder - Black Diamond Ion Headlamp

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2003
      Thank you very much! I'm back at work, and thrilled as always to be here,
      but a few more days for the ION report is most appreciated.

      Hope you all had a delightful holiday and the new year brings you much
      peace, joy, and merriment.

      Happy New Gear Everyone!

      -James T.

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 07:12:23 -0800 (PST)
      From: John Burnet <gatemansnametag@...>
      Subject: Re: Reminder - Black Diamond Ion Headlamp

      Greetings Ion testers,

      Due to holiday closings here at BGT, the BD Ion
      deadline has been extended to January 7, 2003.

      John Burnet
      Black Diamond Ion test monitor