RE: [BackpackGearTest]EDIT BILL: Cache Lake Food Field Report

  • Martin, Stephanie Yoong B
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      OOPs- forgot to change the subject line...sorry!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        Stephanie,
        I made the suggestions you mentioned and will upload the report. See
        other comment below.

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Martin, Stephanie Yoong B"

        I was trying very hard to be nice, but also let everyone know that
        this product has a rather odd limitation. Looking at the ingredient
        list, I couldn't figure out why the product could not be heated in a
        conventional oven when heating in a microwave and boiling in water on
        a stove top are the recommended methods of heating.

        I wonder if they recommend not heating it over on open fire ?!