Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Ursack Bear Bag

  • David Anderson
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2002
      The beard is blond towards the front, and more of a reddish brown farther
      back. I'm actually a bit of a northern european mutt. German, Swedish, Danish
      and Scot. And up through my great grandfather's time there was a 700+ year
      family history of being pirates, which I'm sure brought in quite a mix of
      other races.

      The winds didn't seem all that bad. There were no blackouts, but there were
      several times that my UPSes beeped as there was a momentary drop in the
      voltage. It kicked up some pretty good waves on the sound, I kinda wish i
      could have made it out to the coast. They were talking about 18 foot wind
      waves on top of a 30 foot swell.