great deal on new jacket

  • hikerltwt <hikerltwt@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2002
      I was out and about today and stopped in to the LL Bean Outlet and
      found a deal to good to pass up! I purchased a Cumulus Lite Pullover
      for twenty bucks: List price is $104 US! It is basically a primaloft
      lined ripstop nylon shelled anorak with a zipper that is about two
      thirds the lenghth of the front. It weighs one pound one ounce for a
      mens large/tall. I am going to compare and contrast it in
      relationship to my extra large Montbell UL Inner over the next
      couple of months.