BackWoods list

  • sojourner_ix <sojourner_ix@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2002
      We have a group you might be interested in
      Its Camping {ole style} Canoe Building, and
      Woodscraft.
      Its a older list reformed. We are in need of
      new fresh members. All manner of Old style
      Canoe Camping/Hiking/Building/Camps and
      general building projects.
      Site to look description is:
      http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/BackWoods_Epitaph

      To subscribe via email:
      Send blank message addresses to

      BackWoods_Epitaph-subscribe@...
      We also support the older style Sailing Canoes.

      Thanks
    • dawnhark <dawnhark@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2002
        Oh, no, not another irresistable list! Okay, I'm in.

        Dawn

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "sojourner_ix

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2002
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "dawnhark <dawnhark@y...>" <dawnhark@y...> wrote:
          > Oh, no, not another irresistable list! Okay, I'm in.
          >
          > Dawn
          >
          > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "sojourner_ix
          > <sojourner_ix@y...>" <sojourner_ix@y...> wrote:
          > > We have a group you might be interested in
          > > Its Camping {ole style} Canoe Building, and
          > > Woodscraft.
          > > Its a older list reformed. We are in need of
          > > new fresh members. All manner of Old style
          > > Canoe Camping/Hiking/Building/Camps and
          > > general building projects.
          > > Site to look description is:
          > > http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/BackWoods_Epitaph
          > >
          > > To subscribe via email:
          > > Send blank message addresses to
          > >
          > > BackWoods_Epitaph-subscribe@s...
          > > We also support the older style Sailing Canoes.
          > >
          > > Thanks

          Thanks Dawn.. see you there.!!