Keeping the List Going

  • Larry Hillberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2000
      I was interested in the filter tests even though the posts were repetitive. I hope the reviewers intend to post their ongoing field test results. I'd like to know the sex, approx. age and fitness level of the testers of the various products. For instance my husband can pump water a lot easier than I can, so ease of use becomes relative.

      The hammock sounds interesting but I wonder how easy it could be to set up in the field by an almost completely technologically challenged person like myself.

      I'm willing to test gear and do it well, but I'm just as happy to have someone else do it and share the results. I will still be here listening.
      Helen Hillberg