Re: [backpackgeartest] Test Report Suggestions and Hammockery

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2000
      From: David_Troeger@...

      I think it would be
      helpful, though, to establish folders for the different products, so that
      the testers can post their reports (which can then be easily tracked) and
      vendors and potential customers can view the info without digging through
      the archives. I also suggest a loose template for the reports which
      includes the minimum amount of key information required for a balanced test

      Good ideas. I'll see how that works on egroups. I think it means the testers would have to upload their test results in .txt or something but I'm sure it can be worked out. Thanks for the response.
      Jerry