  • Patrick Smilie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 7:55 AM
      My name is Patrick Smillie, I'm a 22 year old geology student from
      Calgary, Alberta. I have been a huge fan of the outdoors for as long as I
      can remember. I love backpacking, backcountry skiing, climbing, pretty
      much anything that gets me out of the city and into the mountains, and I'm
      always looking for new and better ways to enjoy my time up there. I spend
      most of my time outdoors in the Canadian rockies, though I have backpacked
      extensively throughout western North America, from the Alaska to Arizona,
      and everything in between, and even a little bit in Europe. I am
      currently planning a through-hike of the Pacific Crest Trail, slated for
      the summer of 2003.

      Patrick Smillie
      3619 - 3 St. SW
      Calgary, AB