Re: [backpackgeartest] Re: Terms

  • Bighummel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2000
      I agree with the terms for the minimum of 3 reports. Now send a lightweight
      Hennesey Hammock to me and wont whine or complain.

      Greg "Strider" Hummel
    • Gear Tester
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2000
        lol....did I mention the Hennessy Extreme Racer? It was used it the Borneo Eco-Challenge. It's about 1 pound 3 oz total with fly. I hope Hennessy will pick their own testers. I really don't want to do it and will only if it's the only way to get the manufacturer off top dead center.
        Jerry
        I agree with the terms for the minimum of 3 reports. Now send a lightweight
        Hennesey Hammock to me and wont whine or complain.

        Greg "Strider" Hummel

      • sws-ms
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2000

           Aloha:  I signed up for this site when it was first started so I hope you still have me on file.  I am very much interested in testing this Hammock, and I would be happy to abide by whatever rules and guidelines you request...without complaint.  I went to Kalalau with a freind a couple of months ago and he has a Hennesy and I was soooooo impressed with this item and he absolutely loves it, and I can see why.  It's a great backpacking product.  Mahalo, Inger

            Gear Tester <geartester@...> wrote:

          lol....did I mention the Hennessy Extreme Racer? It was used it the Borneo Eco-Challenge. It's about 1 pound 3 oz total with fly. I hope Hennessy will pick their own testers. I really don't want to do it and will only if it's the only way to get the manufacturer off top dead center.
          Jerry
            I agree with the terms for the minimum of 3 reports.  Now send a lightweight
            Hennesey Hammock to me and wont whine or complain.

            Greg "Strider" Hummel

          Do You Yahoo!?