Re: [BackpackGearTest] Cache Lake - did anyone test the Fryin' Pan Breads???

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      THANKS LEESA! I'm including the carb count in my report as well. Is the
      263 calories per serving or per package? Here is how I am breaking it down
      for one of the other foods:

      Minnesota Minestrone Soup ($5.75)
      Preparation time: 20 minutes
      Package weight: 5.5 oz (156 g)
      2 servings
      Total calories for the packet: 556
      Total carbohydrates for the packet: 104 g

      Thanks again for your help. I'll anxiously await your next response.

      -James T.

      Leesa Joiner
      <ljo@... To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
      > cc:
      Subject: Re: [BackpackGearTest] Cache Lake - did anyone test the Fryin' Pan
      12/03/2002 04:15 Breads???
      AM
      Please respond to
      BackpackGearTest

      on 12/2/02 1:50 PM, jetriple@... at
      jetriple@... wrote:

      I miss-placed the packaging for the Breakfast Fryin' Pan Breads - Cinnamon
      Raisin, from Cache Lake Foods... and I can't come up with the weight nor
      calorie count. Can anyone help me out with this?

      Thanks so much!

      -James T.

      The Cinnamon Raisin- 9oz. 255g., Calories224/263 (depending on use of
      raisins)

      Let me know if you need any other info. Leesa