Volunteer monitor

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hello,

      I would be happy to monitor any upcoming tests, such as the BD
      trekking poles. I very strongly considered applying for them, but I
      see people who need and want them much more than I would, especially
      since I am happy with my Komperdells for backpacking and
      snowshoeing. There is definitely no lack in applications! So, if I
      am needed for that, or any other upcoming test, let me know and I
      would be happy to take on the responsibility.

      Rebecca